Steps to apply:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the Open Call button for either shoreline clean-up or derelict vessel.
3. Fill in the application. If multiple individuals are contributing to the same application, please individually register.
Once registered, contact us (604 484 3490) and we can assign the account to the application.
4. To save and come back to your application, click 'Save as Draft'. When you are ready to submit, click 'Submit'.
Creating an account
- 1. Once registered, you will be logged in and redirected to a “Create New Account” page.
- 2. At the Create New Account page, provide your contact information. Once complete, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. You will then be redirected to the Home Page where you can enter your application or project plan.
- 1. Click "Login" link in the top right hand corner.
- 2. Select or enter the Email Address you used when you first registered.
- 3. Click on “Can’t access your account?” to take you to the password reset page.
- 4. Confirm the email address in the “User ID” box is your email address.
- 5. Enter the characters in the picture or the audio, in the applicable box and click “Next”.
- 6. Select the “Next” button.
- 7. Click on the “Email” button. An email containing your verification code will be sent to you.
- 8. Open the email to retrieve the code. An email from “Microsoft on behalf of outcome-plus.com” should be in your Inbox.
- 9. Copy the code. Then return to the Password Reset browser window and paste/enter the code into the applicable box. Click the “Next” button.
10. Choose your new password and enter as per the instructions on the page. Ensure your password produces a green bar indicating it is a “strong” password. Then click the “Finish” button.
Your password has now been reset.
- 11. Return to the site home page to login using your new password.